Drinks, Accommodations, Food
Get set and get ready for an exciting wildlife safari experience at the Chitwan National Park, home to numerous birds and mammal species, including the ‘King of the Jungle’, the Royal Bengal Tiger. Our first day starts with a 5-6 hour bus ride from Kathmandu to Sauraha/Tadi, the gateway to Chitwan National Park. There, a hotel representative will receive you and drive you to your hotel/resort in Chitwan. In the evening you will visit a Tharu Village to experience the local culture. You will also be entertained with the famous Tharu stick dance during dinner. You will start the following day with an early breakfast. The day will comprise of various activities such as a bird watching tour, and a canoe ride on the Narayani river, where you will be able to watch in wonder as the animals come down to the banks to drink. Upon returning to the hotel, you will be served lunch after which you can take a short rest. The highlight of the day is the 2-hour elephant safari through the Chitwan National Park. Be prepared to see docile rhinos, gentle deer, playful monkeys and the elusive Bengal Tiger. At some point during the day, your guide will also take you to the elephant breeding center/stable. Dinner will be served at the hotel/resort. After breakfast the next day, we will depart for Kathmandu. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures to capture the memories of your moments spent in Chitwan.
- All transportation TO and FROM by non a/c Tourist Bus/flight
- 2 Night Accommodation in Chitwan with full board basis on non A/C rooms.
- Tharu cultural dance show.
- Jungle activities like bird watching, elephant riding and canoe ride.
- All government Tax and Service Charge.
- Optional Tips for guide and driver
- Items of Personal Consumption (mineral water, alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Items not mentioned under 'price covers'.
- VAT 13% and Service Charge 10%