Mt. Everest Expedition (8848M)
Drinks, Accommodations, Food
Mt. Everest Expedition (8848M)
Mount Everest (8848m), the highest peak of the world has always been a feature for appealing large number of tourist every year. An attempt to reach at the apex of the top peak in the world will no doubt offer elating and fantastic experiences. En-route you will walk passing by the regular route passing from side to side with the south Col putting up our first base camp as soon as we reach at an altitude of 5400m.
After that moving further up we will arrange four more camps before reaching the peak. We will install the second one at about 6065m, third one at 6400m, another one at 7100m and the final one before reach the peak at 7920m. Since the way is precisely challenging, that is the reason climbers need to be alert of the likely rapid change in weather conditions and the dangers involved.
Mt. Everest Expedition (8848m)
A short ascend next to the moraine will actually take you to reach at the icefall with vast crevasses which are one of the obstruction for Mt. Everest expedition. Also, our veteran Sherpa guides will assist you in fixing ropes plus ladders to traverse and then reach Camp I. And after that we will go on with our mount to arrive at the Camp II. Now we will climb on mixed snow-white as well as rocky trail up that will help us to get to Lhotse Face followed by to Camp III.
Departing from the camp III our climb becomes tougher which will indeed takes us to the South Col, the Camp IV. The trail then steepens as soon as we make way up to snowy slopes to turn up at the ridge of the South East region and we have a trouble-free ascend after that vertical climb once more to get to the southern high point. After a minute traverse, we will go up on a vertical rock and flurry channel taking us to the final end to the summit.
SAFE TRAVEL NEPAL is self-assured to put forward Mount Everest Expedition along with the matchless service. Without doubt, Mt Everest climb is intended to everyone from proficient climber to an inexpert but adventure enthusiast as anyone will be guided by an expert mountain guide.
Arrival in Kathmandu / accord warm welcome / pick up from the airport / transfer to Hotel.
Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu City / visiting all the major historical and cultural sites
Preparation for expedition / briefing about the expedition at the Ministry of tourism.
Fly to Lukla Airport (2840m) from Kathmandu Airport (approx 0:35 hours) and trek to Phakding (2610m/3:00 hours)
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) from Phakding(approx 5:30 hours)
Rest day for Acclimatization / explore Sherpa museum and monastery / side treks
Trek to Tengboche (3860 m approx 5 hours)
Trek to Dingboche(4410m approx 5:30 hours)
Rest day for Acclimatization / good monastery
Trek to Lobuje(4910m approx 5:30 hours)
Trek to Gorak Shep (5153m approx 3:30 hours)
Trek to Everest Base Camp (5363m approx 4:00 hours)
Mt. Everest Expedition Period (Summit and return to Base camp)
Cleaning up Base Camp
Trek to Pheruche 4210m (approx 6:00 hours)
Trek to Khumjung (3440m approx 6:30 hours)
Trek to Manjo(2610m approx 5:00 hours)
Trek to Lukla(2840m approx 3:30 hours)
Fly to Kathmandu from Lukla Airport(approx 0:35 hours) / pick up transfer to Hotel
Free day in Kathmandu / relaxation/shopping / strolling around, etc.
Departure day / As per your flight schedule, transfer to airport with beautiful memory back home.
- Everest climbing Permit/Government royalty
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in 3 – 4 star Hotel as per the itinerary on BB basis
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide and with all the entry fees included
- Round Trip flight tickets (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu) for clients and staffs
- Everest National park entry permit
- Local VDC area fee
- Climbing guide
- Garbage deposit fee
- Government Liaison officer including his allowance, accommodation, meals, insurance and flights
- Accommodation at tented camps during the trip up to base camp
- Three meals (breakfast, Lunch and dinner) a day during the trip up to base camp
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide, cook, sherpas & porters
- Accommodation, food, allowance, equipment, insurance for all trekking crews
- All the camping utensils member tents, kitchen tent, dinning tents, shower tent, toilet tent, table, chairs, sleeping mattress, pillow and all kitchen utensils
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu air cargo service
- All the official paper works and all applicable government taxes
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required up to base camp
- Farewell Dinner with typical local cultural program
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Insurance of clients
- Emergency rescue evacuation in case
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Tips and gratuities